To find the correct size, we recommend to combine the two measurements below, the weight measurement and the eye-chin distance measurement.
1 WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
The weight measurement is strongly correlated with the length and size of the face, making it a great measurement for mask sizing.
- Use a weight scale to find out your weight
- Compare the measurement to the table
|Recommended Size||Weight (KG)|
|L||Over 75 kg.|
|M||50 – 75 kg.|
|S||30 – 50 kg.|
|XS||12 – 30 kg.|
2 EYE – CHIN DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
The eye – chin distance measurement is a very accurate method for estimating the correct mask size.
- Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between your lower eyelid and you chin
- Note that this is easiest to do in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend.
- Compare the measurement to the table in the picture below
If you get different recommendations from the 2 methods, follow the one from the Eye-Chin Distance measurement. If your weight or eye-chin distance is on the borderline, pick the bigger one to ensure a better fit.